Sunday 6 April 2014

I HATE CAVALRY OMG

And I am scared of Unicorn clans now.

*sigh*

On another note, played a few more rounds again today. One of the guys helped me build my deck a bit.
But I still don't know how to use it to its full potential OTL I can't remember everything that's on the table so I forget to do certain abilities that would have helped me.

*SIGH*

But I will keep on playing. I just don't have enough "battle experience" so I don't know what's wrong and what's right.

I'm also feeling a bit weirded out because I feel like I always have too few strategy cards in my hand after a while coz I keep using it in battle. Then I will end up always having 2 or 3 cards in hand.

Doesn't help that half of my deck are just for weapons since I play a lot of Kensais.

*SIIIGH*

Maybe I should just learn how to play honour instead.

L5R PLAYERS PLEASE BEAR WITH ME YA T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment